Needs to be CONDEMNED.
Awful would be giving this Complex a compliment.
If you call the office and register a complaint, they tell you that they are writing up a "ticket order for repair." When nothing is done, and you call back, they inform you that they have no record of you ever calling. I have complained about the same issues over and over again, and the have no record of it.
1. Upstairs bathroom sink has not been usable for 2 years. It caused a HUGE leak that went down into the living room and half bath. They supposedly came to "fix" it, but several months later, I was spring cleaning and moved my furniture to find that I had MUSHROOMS growing out of my baseboards. NOT FIXED.
2. Mold-several areas of the Apt. Kitchen, Bathroom, behind washer/dryer area, etc.
3. There is no insulation in these apartments and the windows are ANCIENT. It is HOT in the summer and COLD in the winter.
4. The roads in the apartment had HORRIBLE chuckholes, and when I went to complain, I was informed by the office that "maintenance free living" only included the INSIDE of your apartment. It took 1 YEAR to fill the chuckholes.
5. No fitness center or swimming pool for 2 years and counting. False advertisement in my opinion.
6. Dishwasher has not worked properly the entire time I have lived there, but they say there is nothing wrong with it.
8. They did not salt that walkways in the 2 minor ice storms we had this year, nor did they shovel the 12 inches of snow from our walkways. Tenants had to shovel out on their own. I was surprised that they had someone plow the streets. It was quite shocking.
10. As of today (02/24/09), 40-50% of the Apartments and Townhomes are VACANT (wonder why?), and have not been cleaned for re-lease.
I could continue to go on, but it would take all day and I am at work.
Thank you for reading and I hope this prevents people from considering moving here. I wouldn't wish this place on my WORST ENEMY.
Don't be fooled, you will regret moving in(give you 1 mon). I agree with brownak, the place is a disgrace. Maintenance crew and cleaning crew are very dependable and helpful. I have been living there for 2 yrs and at the begining they are very attentive and helpful, but after a while it's like you are not much of interest to them anymore. I went through 3 managements, the first was really good, the second was a little un-attentive but the new one now in 2008 is just all about money and don't care at the fact that they need to make a good impression and fix what ever they found wrong with the last management. I also went throgh 3 floods(underground apt), and in the winter the windows and uninsulated walls were more drafty then a hurracane. The place is falling apart and all the management wants to do is put a temporary bandaid to see how long it lasts before they put another one. The roads are full of crevices, you better have a monster truck if you want to get from one side of the complex to the other. Over all I was very disappointed in the new management, good listeners bad responce. It will be a while before they can be up to par on how to manage properly(no customer satifaction). Drive around and see for yourself, another and a best way to know more is ask a tennant, they will advise you. You will regret within a month ever moving there, do yourself a favor keep searching, don't be fooled by the cheap rent gimik. It's not worth the inconvinience.By the way forget getting your deposit back no matter how immaculate you leave the place. Good luck.
Sure it is affordable, but it is not worth it.
I lived there for about 6 months. The hall ways always was a mess and smelled. They have pot-holes all over the place, and things broke down every week. First it was only cold water then it was all hot water. Management did not care if you called, but the maintenance crew was helpful.
My apartment burned down when I was not home. I tried to talk to management (Misty), but she would hang up on me, or ignore me. I was billed for things I had no clue about until weeks later. I just want to say do not waste your time. Sure it is affordable, but there are better places for only a little more. I would not recommend this place to even my enemies.
Affordable living on southside. Okay, well I read the other review and that guy is full of it. I lived there for a year w/ my pitbull and I liked it just fine. It's affordable at that! Most apartment complexes don't even allow you to have pitbulls, so I was thankful that they did. I honestly had a couple problems when I first moved in, but they were taken care of. Yea, they had insects , but EVERY place does. They came over and sprayed a few times for me and they were taken care of! Also, when I moved in, it took the maintenance crew a few days to come fix a few things in my apartment and they waived my pet fee for me! Every place you move, you are going to have problems. It's inevitable. I had an okay time living at Regency! I liked my little townhouse and I liked the low payment. I saw the maintenance crew out all the time. They were very helpful.
this place is a dump. This place is a dump. I lived there from August 12- January technically the 8th. I was told I had to stay at a motel for 2 days and pay for it out of my pocket. My apartment flooded four times, in the five months I lived there. My dishwasher worked half the time. My windows had moisture in them and the screens were falling out. I have been waiting 2 months now for my security deposit and my money back from the hotel. I am still waiting and am getting more and more ticked off off as time goes by. All together the total is $750 and they decided to do this the day after rent was due. When they repair they do a half a@! job. A drunk at a bar could do a better job than they did at fixing the problem. They created a bigger problem by getting drywall dust all over my things, laundry, dishes, electronics, everything. This place is terrible. I couldn't go to the pool when I moved in because the lifeguards were in school. So I guess they were in school 24/7 every day of the week. The pool did not open. The laundry room was across from my apartment, and I could have gone swimming in the puddles on the floor but I decided that was probably not sanitary. I don't think the apartments in general were sanitary. Once again if you lived there I am sorry. That was the worst 5 -6 months of my life.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!