WORST PLACE!!!. I have lived here for almost a year and the first few months were great! When we first moved in our shower didnt work they came the next day and fixed it! The next day my garbage disposal broke, again the next day the fixed it. I had only lived there for two days and they told me that I messed the garbage disposal up, when actually they didn't do anything to the apartment before they let us move in. Then we had a pest problem they did nothing about it!! I wrote letters and called and nothing was done. So the end of our lease is coming up, and we go to our refriderator and it isn't working. So i call the office upset becasue all of our food was ruined and you couldn't even tell that it wasn't working, it looked fine. The guy tells me if I would have called 30 minutes ago he could have fixed it. And then proceeds to tell me there is nothing they can do till the morning and too bad about the food, life happens. So then I tell him my dishwasher and garbage disposal is broke (Again) and ge tells me they will see what they can do tomorrow but he can't guarntee they will fix it. I tell him they need to fix it all tomorrow and he proceeds to tell me, that his sister has cancer she has a reason to bitch I don't. So i hang up, then the next day its noon and I still have NO fridge! STAY AWAY FROM HERE, DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!
WORST PLACE EVER TO LIVE. I have been a resident since October 2010. Ever since my girlfriend and her 2 kids and I moved in we have had nothing but problems every month since. Everytime you try to be nice and handle it in a nice manner with the office or so-called management, they want to do nothing for you. They always complain about people not paying rent on time and having to go to court all the time. This makes me think that they would actually take care of a tenant who always has paid rent early. Take my word for it, if you are looking for a place to rent: YOU WANT TO LOOK ELSEWHERE. Just to name a few issues since we have lived here. They include: Huge mold problem in the bathroom, cockroaches the size of my middle finger, stove went out and wasn't fixed for 6 days, heat and air had to be serviced for them to work, drug dealers living upstairs, was told i had to go ahead in move in cuz they couldn't hold apt. any longer and when i did move in, nothing was ready. DO NOT LIVE HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT UNTIL YOU MOVE OUT. OH AND PRAY THAT THERE IS NEVER A FIRE IN YOUR BUILDING B/C THE EXTINGUISHERS HAVENT BEEN SERVICED IN OVER 4 YEARS
Great apartments!!. I moved in here 5 months ago and I really love it. i have 2 kids and they really like it here made some new friends. I've been having some financial problems and darren and Ana have been able to work with me to get my rent payed and caught up! they waved a couple late fees. we plan on living here for a long time. don't listen to those other people they don't know what there talking about they probably got evicted for not paying rent!
Do not move here!!. My electric bill was $300 for the past 3months. I have kept my heat off and asked 5 times for someone to do something...they haven't. Darren, the apartment manager, is a horrible! He told me "It's prime rental season, we don't need you here anymore." I have lived in these apartments since September 2007. When Sundance owned them it was much better. These people won't even tell me the name of the management company. My air conditioning didn't work last summer, heat didn't work this winter, and they took forever to fix it. Well they must have done something wrong because my electric bill should be no where near $300! I am probably paying for everyone's electricity in the building! I can't wait to get out.
Little man syndrome. The new owners are rude and have no clue what they are doing. The guy that works there, Darren, has little man syndrome, so good like getting him to talk to you like you a person.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!